I know, it looks like Thriller!
This was the first batch I painted. Very detailed, but covered in mold lines that were very hard to remove. I did a very quick clean up job and it shows. These Phase 1 Necroforms have a low point value in the game, so you need loads of them. I was really focused on pumping them through rather than doing a bang up job. I was also testing colours for use later. The result is somewhere between a test run and table top quality.
For the colours, I wanted a progression through all the strain from dead human -> zombie -> cyborg. This is the first level of five, so there is no much variation. Pinky is the freshest; his metal parts are still dark and pitted.
Split Pants and Big Arm have a slightly darker, more leathery skin tone and lighter metal.
Yup, we've all had this problem with our pants.
I was pleased with muscle fibers here.
This is darkest flesh tone and brightest metal.
Overall, I’m pleased with this bunch. I’ll get the point count up a bit, then go back and touch up a few of the errors. The bases came out well, I think, I used a new transparent red paint, darkened up with a blue ink. There's no OSL, but I can do that later.